Resigned games

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:26 pm

• How do i clear resigned games from the 'your games' list ?
    Adapt. Evade. Fight. Survive.
    ThinkTank Gaming Federation

"....Seem humble to fill them with conceit. If at ease, exhaust them. If united, seperate them. Attack their weaknesses. Emerge to their surprise." - Sun Tzu
    saigo

Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:31 pm

• They will automatically move to past games after the day passes. Same way how completed games appear under your games for a while.
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:40 pm

• Resigned games are still in my 'your games' view, do not appear to leave that view.

I think they should move to 'past games' once you have arrived, or at least have an option to configure for that...
    Adapt. Evade. Fight. Survive.
    ThinkTank Gaming Federation

"....Seem humble to fill them with conceit. If at ease, exhaust them. If united, seperate them. Attack their weaknesses. Emerge to their surprise." - Sun Tzu
    saigo

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:08 am

• I haven't resigned from any games yet, but I assume it goes away after the game is finished? Otherwise, if that doesn't happen, you could mention it in the bugs forum.
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:15 am

• From my experience after you resign from a game it will stay in your queue until it is finished and then some- like it will take a day-ish for it to disapear once it is finished. I assume this is so everyone can see the results and than discuss the outcome of the game, make notes, and schedule future games with players.

You just have to sit and wait I guess. Maybe peak in every once and a while to see who is betraying who, ya know?
    "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."
    janitorialduties

Return to Questions

Information