team match up, is it possible feature ?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

did you agree for team match up system ?

yes
83%
no
17%

Total votes : 6

• is it posssible to add feature for team vs team match up.

like 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2.

or 3 vs 3 vs 3 etc.

cause put team vs solo player when in 6 player, it like 3 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1. it just not balance.

so friend player can play with they friend against other friend and not ruin solo player game experience in pub.
    i know it can be arrange at open server but why it not arrange by system instead to be fair.
    and so from there we can build clan. build guild. build teritory war. it just a small change but had mass effect later.
    crisismana

• I would support a host option for setting up teams, and within the 4 hour setup period, the players would join a team depending on how many teams are there.
    Guilds and whatnot are probably more of a forum thing. Perhaps there can be an option to add clan tags in front of player names for games which that option is enabled?
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

• pandasecret wrote:I would support a host option for setting up teams, and within the 4 hour setup period, the players would join a team depending on how many teams are there.
    Guilds and whatnot are probably more of a forum thing. Perhaps there can be an option to add clan tags in front of player names for games which that option is enabled?

that can be implement to the game with fast update ? or we need to wait till my pool has much voter ?

about the clan or guild it good idea with the tag. but with special room, like chat room and list of player. it will be good for team match. so solo player can be part of team too by join the clan or guild. or create one for them self. so there is solo rank and team rank.

and from there the new player can get knowledge by learn in guild cause no language barrier for them to learn there.
    crisismana

Return to Questions

Information