Sub passing through??

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:17 am

• Champinoman wrote:Can you capture a video so we can see it in action?

I'm on Android so I don't think I can?

jaykay077 wrote:In the first one (the original post), your enemy has a diplomat. As soon as you capture it, it is re-captured by the diplomat. I don't know if that's still the case.

Nope, the sub is supposed to get back to your closest outpost before being released by the diplomat. But this game was back from October, can you confirm it was working that way back then, and it has been changed?
    ruka

Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:42 pm

• ruka wrote:
    Champinoman wrote:Can you capture a video so we can see it in action?

I'm on Android so I don't think I can?

jaykay077 wrote:In the first one (the original post), your enemy has a diplomat. As soon as you capture it, it is re-captured by the diplomat. I don't know if that's still the case.

Nope, the sub is supposed to get back to your closest outpost before being released by the diplomat. But this game was back from October, can you confirm it was working that way back then, and it has been changed?

You can't capture video on Android (without a 3rd party app, presumably).

This was definitely considered a bug as of the end of October. I don't know if it has been fixed completely (though I believe navigators that have been the-captured via diplomat can no longer be redirected).
    jaykay077

Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:44 pm

• jaykay077 wrote:You can't capture video on Android (without a 3rd party app, presumably).

Correct, 3rd party app (such as Youtube Gaming), or 3rd party device (such as an additional phone/tablet/camera :roll: )
    stefan

Previous

Return to Questions

Information