Does a blown up outpost count towards neptunium mining rate?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• Suppose a martyr exploded one of my outposts. I still retain control of it. Will it still count towards the neptunium mining rate?
    If it's a generator or factory, I assume I lose their benefits (electrical output and driller generation respectively) but does it still count towards my total outpost count?

PS: People can still use it as a normal outpost to attack and defend normally, right?
    xayide

• From what I can tell in a past game of mine, destroyed outposts don't count towards your outpost totals, so no they don't help you mine. And not only do they lose their function when destroyed, they also lose all of their shield permanently. They really only can be used as a way to extend sonar range or to dock drillers.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

• Confirming that they do not count.
    Champinoman

• They also do not count towards outposts in a Domination game.

Still, nobody really finds any use for them but I like to keep them. They are useful to expand your radar and to also smuggle drillers to the front lines.
    "If we don't know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions." - Colonel Goodhead
    Braxo

• Braxo wrote:They also do not count towards outposts in a Domination game.

Still, nobody really finds any use for them but I like to keep them. They are useful to expand your radar and to also smuggle drillers to the front lines.

Nobody finds any use for them?
    I find a use for them, and about 40% of people I encounter finds a use for them! So yes I think about 40% of people want to keep them, and the other 60% just don't know the sonar thing or just think its useless anyway
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

Return to Questions

Information