Targeting subs

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:39 pm

• I have tried several times to send a pirate to attack an enemy sub, but it won't let me target it if the sub's normal speed wouldn't reach it in time. Is there a way to fix this? I would like to be able to use the ability :)
    spiderferg

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:27 pm

• That shouldn't be happening. If you have a pirate at an outpost it assumes you will target a sub until you point directly to an outpost. This can be observed by watching the time measurer double when you change from targeting right beside an outpost to the outpost directly. You either can't reach the sub in time, or your game is experiencing a bug.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:51 pm

• The best way to target a sub (if possible in the first place), is to point to the sub's destination, then slowly move towards the sub's origin outpost until you see the time to impact has the (sub) text. You may have to wiggle your finger back and forth a bit to have the pirate latch on. Note that there is a glitch where you can lock on, but not catch up in time, resulting in the pirate arriving at the outpost and not the sub.
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Return to Questions

Information