Game speed

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:53 pm

• Any plans to make a game speed option? Love the game but it would fun to play a game in a evening or a weekend.
    istop82

Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:51 pm

• istop82 wrote:Any plans to make a game speed option? Love the game but it would fun to play a game in a evening or a weekend.

Yup, the Devs are working on a x100 speed option which should be out soon. At that speed games should be over in 4 hours, but probably 3. Is that the speed you're looking for?
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:37 am

• tw2000 wrote:
    istop82 wrote:Any plans to make a game speed option? Love the game but it would fun to play a game in a evening or a weekend.

Yup, the Devs are working on a x100 speed option which should be out soon. At that speed games should be over in 4 hours, but probably 3. Is that the speed you're looking for?

That sounds very fun. So you'd end up playing the game for 3 hours straight so you don't miss anything... (Although I already do that with all the games I have at a time :lol: )
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:51 pm

• Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by istop82 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    istop82

Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:24 pm

• tw2000 wrote:
    istop82 wrote:Any plans to make a game speed option? Love the game but it would fun to play a game in a evening or a weekend.

The 100x sounds fun. It sounds like a whole other animal. You'll need to think quick on your feet. No meticulously planning out you driller timing because your windows closing. I was also thinking a 4 x speed. It might only work in theory because of down time at night. You wake up in the morning and half you factory's are gone.

The problem is, I always start games over the weekend and when work hits on Monday I'm checking my phone all day. If my boss caught me playing subterfuge at work... I guess the game is too addicting. Maybe you could start a support group for people addicted to subterfuge. :D
    istop82

Return to Questions

Information