Invites

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:27 pm

• I am hosting a subterfuge game (Cold War, go to general if you want to join) and i need to invite players. I know how to if you have there email, phone number, or have recently played with them. How do you invite a player you have never played with and i don't have there contact info?

Thanks
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:34 pm

• nojo34 wrote:I am hosting a subterfuge game (Cold War, go to general if you want to join) and i need to invite players. I know how to if you have there email, phone number, or have recently played with them. How do you invite a player you have never played with and i don't have there contact info?

Thanks
    You ehm... don't. Unless they're on the forums. Then you can create one of these invite emails, copy the invite URL from there, and send it through forum Private Message to such a player.
    stefan

Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:43 pm

• Thanks for the reply. And yes, they are on the forums.

PM's it will be!
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:37 pm

• The Friends system is one of the biggest weights on this game.
    stormeagle

Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:19 pm

• I wish sending someone an invite link in the game gave them a notification in game, as opposed to an email.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Return to Questions

Information