Why are we fighting?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:33 am

• I thought this was going to be about how certain forum threads get torn apart by users arguing about things.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:42 am

• I thought it was for the princesses.

No wait. That Mario bros. :p
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:00 pm

• I recall on the Reddit AMA thread, i think it was Noel described that 6 step lore and said he had considered commissioning someone to write about Step 5, the Apparatus destroying everything, but decided against it.

Be really cool of we could have a writing tournament on here for who can write the best Subterfuge-lore story
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:43 pm

• silverberg wrote:I recall on the Reddit AMA thread, i think it was Noel described that 6 step lore and said he had considered commissioning someone to write about Step 5, the Apparatus destroying everything, but decided against it.

Be really cool of we could have a writing tournament on here for who can write the best Subterfuge-lore story

we did that in the beginning of the year, I actually still have one or two chapter i was gonna add to mine, but it kind of disappeared; wasn't getting enough attention i guess.
    Here's the search result for "lore" - peruse as you wish, and enjoy: search.php?keywords=lore&fid%5B0%5D=5
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Previous

Return to Questions

Information