Mountain of Medals

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:09 pm

• Is there some kind of limit to how many medals can be purchased for a single player at once? I don't want to have to dispose of an enemy player only for him to get sore and run through, buying me 5 backstab and 5 shit medals and so completely ruin my diplomacy in future matches.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:59 pm

• silverberg wrote:Is there some kind of limit to how many medals can be purchased for a single player at once? I don't want to have to dispose of an enemy player only for him to get sore and run through, buying me 5 backstab and 5 shit medals and so completely ruin my diplomacy in future matches.

I don't think there's a limit, although I'm not sure. Personally, I don't look at medals when I talk to people. If you had a ton of crap medals, I'd ask why you had them, then if the reason was fine then I'd move on. However, if you truly deserve those medals, I'll take necessary actions (although, from our current game, you seems like a good guy and good player ;) )
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Return to Questions

Information