Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Post a reply

A word of advice

Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:49 am

I could really use a word of advise. I'm currently in a public game (mining, 8 players) in which multiple players cheated. First off, there were these two players: Raze66 & Raze69. They claimed to be brothers and since they were out of my view I couldn't be 100% sure they were the same player (they had different log on times as well).

At my border there were two different players: Nurav and Agm-114. They were clearly two accounts used by the same person as the log on times were constantly the same and Agm-114 kept gifting everything to Nurav. When I asked Nurav why he was playing like this, Agm-114 replayed stating: 'he paid me 5 dollars on Paypal to do it'. Later on Nurav told me he had both accounts to fight against the Raze's. Both Raze's resigned soon, as well as two other players. Nurav was able to pick up lots of territory and drove me back to a single outpost.

So far so good. We've all been there. I tried to rally support, didn't get it, and Nurav takes the win.
Wellll, the story isn't over. Nurav has currently 64 outposts, giving him a capacity of 2490 and a production rate of 1224/day. He has no threat whatsoever from the rest of us (3 other players, one has been inactive for 39 hours, the other one is Agm-114, providing him with specs - within my view - and me at my base). Nevertheless he hasn't built a mine and he keeps trying to kill me, but since he isn't really good, he can't. And now we're stuck. I'm too stubborn to resign, he is too bad to eliminate me (which should be easy, he has 4 admirals..).

What should I do? This might keep going for a while and it's quite annoying..

Re: A word of advice

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:24 am

If you really dont want to resign, try to get some princesses to be able to see her queen, and then send out a Queen's Bounty combo. That seems like the only way to win.
Since you are down to one outpost and he is a bad player, you should not be wasting much time on that game anyway, I guess. As long as you do not frustrate yourself.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Make him eliminate you. If he takes too long, eventually hit him with an assassin or a martyr combo.

Cheaters do not deserve surrender.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:52 pm

In the words of Commander Peter Quincy Taggert "Never give up, Never surrender"
(Galaxy Quest)

Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:54 pm

nojo34 wrote:In the words of Commander Peter Quincy Taggert "Never give up, Never surrender"
(Galaxy Quest)

Bruce Springsteen: No Retreat, No Surrender

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Corey Hart - Never Surrender.

http://youtu.be/-4pg6Jh94Lo

Canada.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Similar thing happend to me and it really made me try the hardest i could. Figure out sleep shedules and try to trick him wqith pirate/ navigator and admiral or martyrer assain or lot of drillers. If he makes no mistakes you will lose but i actually managed to win and it felt so good. Just try to win that is my advice. And be suspicous in all of your future games. Dont join game when you think the usernames are similiar and of you think that someone is having more then one account (or better try to trick them to admit it say you know it ...) instantly tell the others. I found that trying to win against an exposed multiboxer will often negotiate all other wars and becomes the new game goal.

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:22 am

Thanks for all the replies. I'm currently in 2nd position. All other players have (auto)resigned, including his alt. Everyday he has an offtime for like 13 hours, so I am able to perform some actions. I have a queen hunter on the way towards an outpost of 6 admirals. I need them to get killed before I move to his queen. He is currently able to attack me and take my outposts in less than 4 hours, it's horrible. Luckily he isn't smart enough to figure out when I sleep, so I am always able to counter :)

I'll keep you guys posted..

Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:00 pm

How did this end?

Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:53 am

I killed his 6 admirals meaning his biggest adventage was gone. He still wasn't going to mine so I captured an outpost, waited for him to retake it and right before he took it, I drilled a mine, meaning he would win in like, 3 days. He driller 4 more mines and the game was over within the day :lol:
Post a reply