What to do?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:02 pm

• Normally I frown upon asking the forums for help in a game, a complaining about a backstab. But I have no clue what to do.

So here's what's going on:
    Me, Navy, and Pink are in a three way alliance. I'm also allied with a long time subterfuge friend, red. Navy and pink do not know that I'm allied with red. Pink decides to start a war with red. I'm trying to pick a side, and I'm torn in half. I'd rather ally with red, but that turns it In 2v2 and I'm not as confident with my other borders as i would like. If I stay in my Alliance with Navy and Pink. I will have to blatantly lie to red.

While all this is going on navy messages me this in the three person alliance:

Heres the map:

Im leaning toward siding with red. Please Help!!
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:40 pm

• That's tough. First, I'd say if you and red have any chance of beating the other two you should, I don't trust those 2. But, if you and red just have no chance stick with those and take down red IF HE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR DOING. Some allies are so could you can backstab them one game and be best friends the next, because they know you didn't want to backstab them but given the situation it was necessary. If he's not this kind of ally I'd say just drop out of the alliance with Navy and pink. They already seem to be plotting against you, I wouldn't trust them too much. I think even if you do help them with red they'll cut you out after that. Basically, ally with red if you can, but if you can't, stay with navy and pink until you need to cut them out then do it. I'd find another person to ally with if possible.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:06 pm

• Thanks Aclonicy. I think I'll stay with navy/pink. My relationship with red Isn't the best. We just played 2-3 games together.

EDIT:
    I've decided to play it peaceful for now and mine. I'll pick a side later.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:37 pm

• After my recent experience , a trusting alliance is more important than a 3v1 alliance .
    Pick a side , before your guy get eliminated.
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:16 am

• Sorry, Rooz. =(

But yeah, I completely agree with Rooz.
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Return to Questions

Information