FAQ THREAD - PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VXK ... sp=sharing

The FAQ thread is finally ready for share. There will definitely be ways to update this as time passes, there will be countless mistakes, apologies for all of them. If you ever encounter mistakes, post them here and I will update the document, and link the updated version, removing the old one.

Hope this guide helps lots of people!
    (And please sticky this ASAP - the older stickied post is no longer necessary and can be deleted)
    Last edited by niverio on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

• Amazing. You really did it all.

Few things I'm questioning:
    1. Is it just to me that my past games have started disappearing? Is that in,y because I have played way too much? Probably, I guess.
    2. You have a "J" just randomly in the document a couple times. Just something screwed up?
    3. The inactivity timer only resets if you make an action? I thought it was if you opened the game it would reset the timer? (Not the app, the specific game)

Other than that, it's amazing. Great job! :D
    Last edited by mathwhiz9 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• Wow. Just wow.
    I am going to purge the questions section now.

Stickied
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• Should edits be suggested to the owner of the file, or should we edit them and re-post them?
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

• I don't care how it is done, it doesn't matter to me. If you can edit it yourself, you can.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

• Well done, Niv! You rock. 8-)
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

• Quick thing that kind of annoyed me.

If two subs arrive on the same tick, one killing the queen and the other one saving it, then the queen will be saved.
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

• juanma206 wrote:Quick thing that kind of annoyed me.

If two subs arrive on the same tick, one killing the queen and the other one saving it, then the queen will be saved.

Oh so basically if a queen is dead in between a tick, say, from 4" to 8", then the queen is *revived*. But if it was from 8" to 4" the next tick, then since the queen is dead when it passes through that tick yo'43 considered eliminated?
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

• tw2000 wrote:
    juanma206 wrote:Quick thing that kind of annoyed me.

Oh so basically if a queen is dead in between a tick, say, from 4" to 8", then the queen is *revived*. But if it was from 8" to 4" the next tick, then since the queen is dead when it passes through that tick yo'43 considered eliminated?

Yes.
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

• juanma206 wrote:Quick thing that kind of annoyed me.

Corrected.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Next

Return to Questions

Information