pirate with no bases left what happens?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• If you pirate with no bases left where does it go? :) last base you had?
    rlin81

• Honestly have no idea. No-Jd labs to the.... Oh. Janitor is gone.....
    ;(
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:Honestly have no idea. No-Jd labs to the.... Oh. Janitor is gone.....
    ;(

I actually have a sandbox game going on with a friend (Dinelli) to test these kinds of things. But I am not sure if we will test this out, it has some harsh prerequisites.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

• I could test it out with you niv, if your friends is unwilling. All you need is a nav for your queen to float on.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:I could test it out with you niv, if your friends is unwilling. All you need is a nav for your queen to float on.

Sure thing. Are you on?
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

• The X(Insert name here) labs have tested this issue and found out that the pirate returns to the closest outpost (even when it belongs to another player) at 4x speed.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

• :)
    rlin81

Return to Questions

Information