Very Important and Urgent Question!!!

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• In the game that I am currently in, everybody, including my "allies," decided to attack me because I was doing well. RIP.
    Anyways, I still want to place as high as possible on the leaderboard. Here's my question: If player A produces 10 Np and gets eliminated afterwards, and player B produces 5 Np but survives untill the end of the game, who places higher once the game is over? A or B? Second question: what if it is the same scenerio, but A gets eliminated and then B gets eliminated afterwards?
    Essencially, my question is what takes precedence? Order of elimination, or total Np mined?

Thanks in advance!
    nighthawk08

• Once you are eliminated you fall to the bottom of the leaderboard, so the winner in scenario 1 would be the non-eliminated one. In scenario 2, B still wins because he survived longer than A.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• For scenario one: First player eliminated gets last place. Second person elongated gets second to last place. Np amount does not matter when you are eliminated.

So basically order of elimination matters more than np amount. I
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nighthawk08 wrote:Thanks

Yep, any time*

*Within valid business hours of 1:30-2:45PM weekdays.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Return to Questions

Information