(NVM Answered)

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:11 pm

• It say martyr will trigger when in combat but what about when a martyr is traveling and enemy sub is crossing it path and enter martyr range will it be trigger even theres no combat?

I have a sub carrying martyr and have a yellow flashing dot say this sub will never reach it target and when i fast foward it. It just show martye sub destroy a near by sub when the sub hit another sub and continue.
    Last edited by 1000mile on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
    1000mile

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:08 am

• If one guy sends a sub from Outpost A to Outpost B, and the guy in charge of Outpost B sends a sub from B to A, the two subs are gonna run into each other. Hope that answers your question!
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:03 am

• silverberg wrote:If one guy sends a sub from Outpost A to Outpost B, and the guy in charge of Outpost B sends a sub from B to A, the two subs are gonna run into each other. Hope that answers your question!

Yeah my situation was different from a normal sub to sub combat because there was a blind spot where 3 sub was collide near an outpost in full 100% out zoom view.

Thanks anyway and I won 2v1 game.
    1000mile

Return to Questions

Information