Just found this game. Does anyone have any tips?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• aclonicy wrote:That thread can be useful tho. Find your style and stick with it. I'm a shark, I attack straight out of the gate. I try and find a few piranhas (and guppies if possible) and use them to my advantage. Find how you play best and stick with it.

Octopus here. Team games? Im trash at. Questerfuge? I lost that. Diplomacy, I am that.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:Team games? Im trash at. Questerfuge? I lost that. Diplomacy, I am that.

Pirate, navigator, assassin. Call me, pirate navigator assassin man.
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• aclonicy wrote:That thread can be useful tho. Find your style and stick with it. I'm a shark, I attack straight out of the gate. I try and find a few piranhas (and guppies if possible) and use them to my advantage. Find how you play best and stick with it.

Best Flounder 2016 reporting in
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

• So my friend and I are going to be starting a public game in the next day or so. If anyone wants to join and basically mentor us then let me know.
    If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade . . . And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    darkwizard

• darkwizard wrote:So my friend and I are going to be starting a public game in the next day or so. If anyone wants to join and basically mentor us then let me know.

Sign me up, I'm a Tactical Genius™
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

• darkwizard wrote:So my friend and I are going to be starting a public game in the next day or so. If anyone wants to join and basically mentor us then let me know.

I'm down for some mentoring.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• If it is a rated game, count me in!

/hungrily eyeing some noobs :twisted:

Just kidding. Kind of.
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

• Haven't purchased L2... Yet. So no rated game. Apologies
    If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade . . . And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    darkwizard

• My friend and I are going to start the game in about 3 hours or so. What should we call it?
    darkwizard

• nojo34 wrote:
    darkwizard wrote: I feel like the community around this game is a very accepting and nice one compared to some other ones. Thank you all for your input up to this point!

I mean, its kinda hard to have douchebags here when the game actually requires a mind to play. There are two people i can think of who we dont like.... All the regulars should know who im talking about

Wait a minute! Come back to this. I can only think of one! But that means........it means........oh my
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

PreviousNext

Return to Questions

Information