Blatant multi-accounts, anything mods can do?!?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• Four players signed up within minutes of each other.

After initial log in, they log out at nearly same time for 20+ hours, then all sign back in and out within minutes of one another.

Three are now gifting the fourth with most of their drillers.

Can anything be done regarding this from a mod level? It's hard to gang up when it's half the"players"involved.

I like the game and bought L2, but the cheating in it is driving me away
    braaainz

• Take a look at any of these threads

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2211
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2011
    viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2069
    viewtopic.php?f=10&t=354

All of them are about this.

Also: a question to the rest of you. I'm finding that there's a whole lot of new topics over and over again about multiboxing. Could we maybe make a post with links to many answers, or even with all the answers in that thread, then sticky it? I'm getting kinda annoyed with all these threads coming up over and over again.
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• I understand it can be frustrating to have multiple threads on a topic, but doing so serves several purposes.

1. It underscores important issues in the game.

2. It keeps conversations moving. To many single post threads suck, but having only a few threads with numerous posts that require pre-reading stifle ongoing life on a forum.

Ie, sorry I duplicated an issue and it frustrated you, but please be a little more open minded to some disorganization on a forum
    braaainz

• I, a forum mod, have no power within the game itself. However, I'm planning on sending an email to the developers of the game requesting for them to do something about this issue, or have them hand over the stick to somebody who is willing to do this.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• Thanks nojo34,

On the good news front, I posted on the public channel about the sock accounts. Other players chimed in.

The socks all resigned.

Unfortunately, that was half the players in the game.

Some of the remaining players have an advantage on others, the resigned players will act as a buffer for them, they have more dormant bases available to grab, but now at least it's random instead of blatant cheating causing unfair advantages.
    braaainz

• What are the names of the double-accounters? I think we have a thread for writing that down.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• aclonicy wrote:What are the names of the double-accounters? I think we have a thread for writing that down.

We should. I'll make it now.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• Brainz, could you tell me there account names?
    nojo34

• Apparently, we might still have the cheater playing. The cheater logged into all the resigned accounts briefly. I think he's still playing and using the puppets' sonars to get our troop movements.

You have to wonder about the motivations of a person playing a game where they are 5 out of 8 players.
    braaainz

• Can you please tell us the names?
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Return to Questions

Information