Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Post a reply

King shield deduction question?

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:04 am

Ok so I have four Security Chief stacked but seem like that wouldn't help much against enemy with double kings so my question is what if you promote kings before own/promote security chief, would SC ability apply on top of kings shield deduction? Because I have one dead outpost with in my base and wanting to send all four of my SC to be capture to cancel it ability, promote kings and use politic or what ever it is i forgot to release my SC would that work?

Re: King shield deduction question?

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:28 am

Yes, it should work, although you are a bit confusing. 4 security chiefs would raise your global shield by 40, while the King would only lower it by 20. You'd have a net gain of 20 shield, so your shields would be stronger than normal.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:06 pm

thanks you and what you mean shield stronger than normal? I'm not aware of any special shields other then every shield is normal

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:10 pm

By stronger than normal, he means the base has more shields than the default amount.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:54 pm

nojo34 wrote:By stronger than normal, he means the base has more shields than the default amount.

Yep. So, if it started with 10, it would now be at 30 base
Post a reply