Why is this happening? Pirate-navigator going completely off

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• [CHECK IMAGES FOR REFERENCE]

3.8 hours from now A sub carrying pirate+navigator and 1 driller is launched at Kiesling.

6.1 hours from now the captured thief at Gandhi is released and it launches towards Kiesling.

7.5 hours from now the released sub engages with enemy sub and changes colour (basically the sub changes ownership)

7.6 hours from now the sub carrying navigator+pirate changes course and targets sub carrying thief.

7.8 hours from now something goes wrong and the sub carrying navi+pirate completely goes off course (not even to it's nearest OP)

----------------------

What's wrong and why is this happening? It's definitely not because sub carrying thief gets to Kiesling before the navi+pirate gets to it. Because if that were the case, course change to target the thief would not have been possible.

---------------

I can't upload pictures right now will do soon. Can anyone answer this without the pics? Will give more info if required.
    nuclearslade

• More Info: Owner of the thief is the owner of Kiesling.
    nuclearslade

• Yes, it is because of that. Whenever pirate can not reach the target before it hits an outpost he decides to take a little joyride around the world. But just use the navi to reroute.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• I don't think that's the problem. If the pirate could not reach the target sub, I should never be able to change course.

"7.6 hours from now the sub carrying navigator+pirate changes course and targets sub carrying thief."

Also the target sub never gets a speed boost, if anyone was wondering.

I think there's a problem with the game simulation..
    nuclearslade

• I mean, we need pics to know what is going on. BUT aclo seems to have the right idea.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Return to Questions

Information