When does cooperation become inappropriate collusion?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• yeah dudes we can discutable for long time I look on it simple because in simplicity is the beauty.We like gold and we take it no matter what.Easy.
    fox-alpha-one

• Wow! What a cheater. Multi-boxing is simply not a part of subterfuge no matter what.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• Aclonicy you're right, it's useless to try and argue over this. If he thinks him and his team are good, I would love to see how they fare against the likes of math, or nojo, or niv...
    Wait...
    why not have a challenge, we can have fox and his two friends as a team against a team of the top 3 players from the forums. That would be extremely interesting to see how it goes. But we need to figure out who is willing to do it (if of course fox is willing as well). I'd be happy to set up the rules for the game and all that.
    Fox, what are your thoughts on this? Are you in? And is anyone else interested in this?
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

• I didn't say that we are the best team don't confuse my words I sad that we rule the match in 95% cases but its also filled with lots of noobs sometimes not the top tier players.OK that's been cleared.

I cannot resist of chalange let me this discus with my team and I will come back with result.Meanwhile you work out the rules please.
    fox-alpha-one

• No I never said you thought you were the best, it's just that you think you can control the game with you and your two friends. I'll set up a thread for the challenge now.
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

• fox-alpha-one wrote:My team of 3 have over 26 matches under belt.95% of the time we all grabing medals plenty of shiny golden chests and silver loots.

Umm, I kind of hope that is an exaggeration.

You only have 14 non-rated games played. I feel like although this issue is a bit touchy, going into ranked games is a bit different. Because of the nature of ranked, going into one of those games with the intent of teaming up with predetermined allies without anyone else in the game being able to know your alliance is multiboxing. Seriously. How is this any different than one guy controlling 3 accounts in order to win?
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

• Looking at Z's picture, im going to have to decide that what fox is doing is immoral. Joining a ranked game with the intention of allying up with the same group of people, over twenty times. Jeeze how is this an argument?
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• Thanks Zyxe, I think this perfectly illustrates exactly what I was arguing before. And I think that this explains my reasoning for the challenge.
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

• "Because going into one of those games with the intent of teaming up with predetermined allies without anyone else in the game being able to know your alliance is multiboxing."

nonsense.Same as when u team up with random noob others don't know your alliance.In any case u will try to conceal the cooperation as long as possible.

"Seriously. How is this any different than one guy controlling 3 accounts in order to win?"

because the other two humans are not drones controlled by one person like in multi-acc scam.All of us have our own sovereighnty & many times we all doing our own thing.

Yeah & if you say this about long term aliance or random team up its always same.The team of 3 try to win coz there are only 3 medals.Advantage is only in one single aspect that you can relly on highly skilled trustworthy warriors instead of backstabber random noob.

GANG-RAPE!
    fox-alpha-one

• benzedreene wrote:Why do you guys even reply to fox-alpha-one ?

Quoting myself. Insta' hard-on.
    What a troll.

TAKE.Benzedreene
    TAKE a deep breath and...
    benzedreene

PreviousNext

Return to Questions

Information