When does cooperation become inappropriate collusion?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• fox said he has four people, not three, he said three but that they just added a new member to their "team" this type of play is such bs that i guarentee he couldnt win a single solo game vs 7 other players, sad. im not a very good player neccesarily, but i think the fun of this game is in the challenge, not in predetermined results, imagine if all major sports games were predetermined by the refs... im not trying to be rude but i do not see how this is justifiable even in the slightest of ways
    toggy

• Toggy, can you tell us who is in his squad? For.. business purposes.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• radioactivity wrote:This is an unanswerable question my friend

True. There is no answer. Just try to keep a good reputation (unless you're in anonymous mode) and have a good time.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• Just lawled at this entire post. Plz set up a 3v3 game and let me join and just watch and troll both sides with witty comments :shock:
    dane69

• so much low a lifeform explanation here.Let me ask this.How is the great endless universe conquered ? By the most technologicaly advance alliance.I highlight technologically advanced alliance.Not by some brave individual who cannot accept the idea of progress & total domination.As that's exactly what we doing.Dominate tho who cannot adapt & face our great unbeatable, Godlike setup.Superior in all aspects against your solo gamble strategy.

Its ape !
    fox-alpha-one

• last msg was for toggy's
    fox-alpha-one

• Lol it's cheating. You sound just like darkrogue with all the radical and new and progress. CHEATING IS NOT PROGRESS people it's cheating. I'm glad Dane said what he did. He laughed. The idea that this alliance is even remotely acceptable is funny.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• fox-alpha-one wrote:so much low a lifeform explanation here.Let me ask this.How is the great endless universe conquered ? By the most technologicaly advance alliance.I highlight technologically advanced alliance.Not by some brave individual who cannot accept the idea of progress & total domination.As that's exactly what we doing.Dominate tho who cannot adapt & face our great unbeatable, Godlike setup.Superior in all aspects against your solo gamble strategy.

Its ape !

This isn't conquering the universe. You're right. But this is a game. Games aren't fun if people cheat. It's an easy way to win, but what do you get from winning a game of Subterfuge? If you win legitimately, glory and a good feeling. If you cheat, none of that. In other words, multiboxing is a waste of your own time, fox, and it won't help you at any point in life, as sadly us forumers won't tolerate it, and nor will anyone else.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• Real cheaters are those who have multiple devices not those who are loyal to his allies.

But hey if you so much hate me I have opened 1vs1 match game 3 days ago & none have a balls to join a pure, fair man vs man match without interference of 3rd party.

Its called:

Us.Pre.MR.D.Trump
    Last edited by fox-alpha-one on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
    fox-alpha-one

• lol
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

PreviousNext