When does cooperation become inappropriate collusion?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• fox-alpha-one wrote:Real cheaters are those who have multiple devices not those who are loyal to his allies.

But hey if you so much hate me I have opened 1vs1 match game 3 days ago & none have a balls to join a pure, fair man vs man match without interference of 3rd party.

Its called:

Us.Pre.MR.D.Trump

Not trying to put your challenge in the dirt, but one v ones are far from pure, fair, man vs man combat scenarios. Its man vs RNJesus.
    "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."
    janitorialduties

• So from the outset it would appear that I have an advantage in layout, while Fox has a great first set of hires (nav, pirate, smuggler), with the best I can hire being a foreman.

It looks like it will be an interesting game. We are enjoying each other's company as well.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

• I knew I liked you, Radio :D
    dane69

• fox-alpha-one wrote:
    Now sir, about the match of Us.Pre.MR.D.Trump I am not going to lower anything for you even if you kindly requested & desire very hard to happen this.
    The prestige represented in form of ELO points are the entry requirements for this match.Therefore I have to conclude that your strategic capabilities are not on the level of my great super mind & I advice you go please skill up and contact me.

You mean the ELO points I acquired without help of other people?
    thekorfballer

• Update #2:

Fox has hired for speed, with a navigator and helmsman to begin, while I elected to go foreman and helmsman. Third hire allowed me to luckily hire a smuggler, while Fox has elected to bide his time and bank it for the time being (Diplomat, Assassins, or Saboteur).

I've been able to parlay my small advantage in the opening into a decent amount of territory under my flag at this point; however, it is early and there is still lots of time left for either of us to make moves.

The drama is palpable!
    radioactivity

• benzedreene wrote:Why do you guys even reply to fox-alpha-one ? He and his friends play domination mode, that's not Subterfuge.

Domination is Subterfuge.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• @Radio and @fox

Can we expect a video recap at some point? I think that enough of us are interested that we would all tune in to a recap :)
    dane69

• I could but it would be lo-fi. Can't do it with current iOS.
    radioactivity

• mathwhiz9 wrote:Words I live by: life's not fair. Especially true in subterfuge.

This game is never gonna be fair, you just have to hope next game will run better for you

Those are words of wisdom.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• So we are in the final throes of the game and it seems that Mr. Fox has acknowledged his defeat....what was shaping up to be a decent game quickly shifted to a suffocation, with me pressing down on the pillow ever so forcefully.

I salute Mr. Fox for his confidence and candour - better luck next time sir!
    Attachments
    IMG_3056.PNG
    IMG_3056.PNG (93.86 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
    radioactivity

PreviousNext

Return to Questions

Information