Captured Princess

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:09 pm

• I got myself into a bit of a situation in my game and I should die within six hours.

Awhile ago, the Pink player captured my princess. He is holding it captive on one of his stars. I have one outpost left and my queen is on its way to that one outpost. Unfortunately, the Purple player is sending a pirate-martyr to kill my queen before it arrives and there is nothing I can do about it.

Is there any way Pink (now my ally) can release my princess so that I will stay alive, keeping in mind the fact that the Princess is very far away from my queen, so he will not be able to send it to my one outpost?
    starkly

Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:17 pm

• If he releases it, and you sent a single sub to intercept the sub with the captured princess it will become yours in transit. That will but you some time.

-Godspeed.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:33 pm

• Haha, star. Sounds like someone is a NP player. Anyway yeah, he can release the princess by tapping on it and clicking release, but you'd have to intercept it with a sub before you die.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Return to Questions

Information