Pirate

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:44 am

• If I send a sub to another player, and mark it to gift and he send his own sub to intercept it he will receive the gift when the subs collide. This I know. My concern is a pirate near by, he can't lock on my gift in time to intercept it before the person receiving the gift, but would he stay locked on after and just capture the receivers new stuff? Or is he unable to to lock on because it changes possession?
    theredjacket

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 am

• Yes, it will stay locked. So you send the gift at a player and he sends a 1 driller sub to catch it in say, 6 hours. That sub changes from a gift from you to a normal one of his subs. If the pirate were to lock on and catch it in 7 hours, what would happen is the pirate would still hit it, but it would act as a normal combat. To unless there's a martyr or Double Agent on board or the pirate has a ton of drillers, the pirate will likely lose the battle and be captured by the person who you are gifting to
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:20 am

• Even worse, if 2 Pirates target the same gift/sub, the 2nd (latest) Pirate will stay latched onto the target even after it is captured and changes direction.
    (which, imho, should *not* take place)

TAKE.Benzedreene
    TAKE a deep breath and...
    benzedreene

Return to Questions

Information