How do I make a report

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:06 am

• Hello I need to report somone but the email you give is invalid. can I make my report here? I'm new.
    jdar

Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:30 am

• Welcome to the forums jdar!
    So, to start, the developers unfortunately have moved on from this game for the most part, and don't support that email anymore. But, depending on the issue, we may be able to help :)
    Are you trying to report a player cheating? Or something about a bug in the game? Just explain your issue and one of us can help you find an answer to the problem.
    Everyone here is pretty experienced in the game and we could find a solution.
    Also, if the issue is cheating, you could stick around on the forums and play some games with us (see the tournaments section), we set them up and play together. No worries about anyone cheating in those, we are a community here.

So yeah, just let us know what the issue is and we might be able to fix it
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:08 am

• Oh ok thanks I just got this game and love it btw it's fantasic! I was trying to report a player for abusive speech but I guess there's nothing to do
    Thanks see ya guys around in games
    jdar

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:10 am

• For the most part the people in the games are fairly nice, even if they do backstab sometimes. You will run into some pretty hateful players, and as unfortunate as it is there's not too much we can do about it. But, like colt said, if you wanted to join us in a game or two here, everybody on the forums is respectable and fun to play with.

Hope to see you around again!
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:22 am

• mathwhiz9 wrote:For the most part the people in the games are fairly nice, even if they do backstab sometimes. You will run into some pretty hateful players, and as unfortunate as it is there's not too much we can do about it. But, like colt said, if you wanted to join us in a game or two here, everybody on the forums is respectable and fun to play with.

Hope to see you around again!

I totally agree. I'm sure we can all say the same.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Return to Questions

Information