How do I take notes???

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:11 pm

• Hey, I'm relatively new to the game, and I'm trying to figure out how to take notes in the game. I do have the paid version and so all I'm trying to do is find how to actually go t taking notes.
    croatt

Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:20 pm

• First you have to be on a players profile. Do this by tapping on their name in the Intel report. From there, a notes tab is right next to where it says medals. I hope this helped.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:10 am

• First you get out a piece of paper and pencil. Then you draw a rough shade of everyone's starting bases and expansions in different colors. Then you draw over the factories that you can see and your own to see how weighted you are. Then you look at each players profile for their medals and rating and mark them down as various threat levels how communicative they are, if they contacted you first or responded right away. Then when ever you see the players away for 6 hrs you mark down either their work or sleep schedule. Then you evaluate their hires and your hires to see which has an advantage. After all this you start telling your neighbors about your dog because everyone loves dog except those that don't love dogs. Why would you attack someone with a dog... That makes you a dog hater. There are more dog lovers then there are dog haters while risky should work out in your favor. Now you talk to neighbors 2 adjacent and you ask if they want to trade information. Then you spread a bunch of misinformation everywhere. Then you take that piece of paper and turn it in as homework to your teacher and when they ask why you didn't do your real homework say I was busy learning valuable life lessons and trying to take over the world.
    rlin81

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:01 am

• Oh boy.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:02 pm

• Just don't. Notes don't help. Use that time to think of your moves.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:51 am

• I massively disagree.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:37 pm

• Thanks for the help to all of you. Quite a big help. Including the long ramble with a bit of humor that barely made sense.
    croatt

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:43 am

• Be cautious though, I've recently found that the notes will sometimes randomly delete. So don't invest too much time into them. It's a very uncommon bug, it just be wary
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:27 am

• mathwhiz9 wrote:Be cautious though, I've recently found that the notes will sometimes randomly delete. So don't invest too much time into them. It's a very uncommon bug, it just be wary

Are you sure you didn't have the notes on another account?
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:20 am

• nojo34 wrote:
    mathwhiz9 wrote:Be cautious though, I've recently found that the notes will sometimes randomly delete. So don't invest too much time into them. It's a very uncommon bug, it just be wary

Are you sure you didn't have the notes on another account?

No, it was all on this account. Only half of the notes disappeared though
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Next

Return to Questions

Information