Question about L2

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Tue May 23, 2017 1:18 pm

• If I buy it and make a private game for my friends, will they be able to find and join my game without buying L2?

Thanks.
    greasef1re

Tue May 23, 2017 1:22 pm

• Yes they will. You can create the private game (make it casual, not rated though) then send them the link. The normal way it tries is not necessarily the way you want it sent, so what you can do is click on the message button, and copy the link without sending the message. Then you can paste it to FB Messenger or text it or whatever you want to use.

Anyway, to fully answer your question, only one person needs L2.
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Tue May 23, 2017 9:26 pm

• Thanks!
    greasef1re

Fri May 26, 2017 6:51 am

• And another question in this topic. If only one of the players have L2, what are the limitations for other players? Do everyone have the same features, or is there a difference between the one that has L2 an others that don't?
    xobsod

Fri May 26, 2017 6:54 am

• xobsod wrote:And another question in this topic. If only one of the players have L2, what are the limitations for other players? Do everyone have the same features, or is there a difference between the one that has L2 an others that don't?

Once everyone is in the game, there are a few perks L2 gets over L1. L2 has unlimited orders, while L1 only has 4(?). Also, L2 players gave the ability to take notes on other players.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Return to Questions

Information