If I win, can someone else still win?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• First time post, when i scroll foreword on the time, i win in about 8 hours, but about 4 hours after that it says someone else wins. Can they still win after the game is over and i've won?
    dodgerm8

• dodgerm8 wrote:First time post, when i scroll foreword on the time, i win in about 8 hours, but about 4 hours after that it says someone else wins. Can they still win after the game is over and i've won?

I remmber my first forum game that I won the game and there was a guy named kingrock which would win in less than a tick and it was domination (less than 10 minutes) but as soon as someone actually wins game will stop and the first person is the winner.

Short answer: no , once you win the game , you are the winner and game will stop .
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

• The weird thing with mining and fame end is that the game still simulates everything after the game is over. So let's say it's a close race, but you barely hit 200Np first. But an hour away, someone sent a sub to your mine. If you scroll to where you lose the mine, then technically you should've lost a big chunk of Np and Np per day, so it would show up as someone else winning. However, once the game is over everything stops.

So rooz is right, you are the one true winner (that is, if you actually win ;) )
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• Awesome thanks this helped a lot
    dodgerm8

Return to Questions

Information