Full map blow

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:17 am

• What will happen when everbody dies at the same moment?
    like having a martyl and 8 princeses on a outpost and that outpost will get attacked?
    Is it a draw then??
    tijmen

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:42 pm

• Probably not but would be fun to test.
    rlin81

Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:54 pm

• I assume that the players will be placed according to their ranking (before or after the martyr blast? No idea).
    “All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    high commander jay

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:16 am

• You're forgetting that the martyr's radius is "20% of the standard sonar range", meaning princesses and IOs don't increase her blast radius.
    And I assume if everyone were to be eliminated in the same tick (10 minute interval), the ranking would just be based on highest Neptunium/base count.
    "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."-Shakespeare
    wolfforest

Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:02 am

• There is no logical reason why should the ranking lader change after that mass suicide .Other words all die on same position no matter neptunium or domination.

Though if the martyr take them all down and plus take with him also one neptunium mine then there should be some changes in ranking.So here comes the question someone could elaborate if encountered that situation. Is the - 20 neptunium penalty inbound only if the enemy overtake your mine or even if he blast it away with glorious martyr?
    fox-alpha-one

Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:19 am

• You don't lose Neptunium when a mine is blown up.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:51 pm

• But the problem is that you lose all your neptuniun if your dead and drillers/outposts don't count
    tijmen

Return to Questions

Information