Gifting Away Everything

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:43 pm

• My opponent just gifted away literally everything to another person. We’re only on day 4 and he could’ve survived if he just moved his queen to a different outpost. In the rulebook, it states that it is against the rules for someone to be “Gifting too much of your stuff to another player, especially early on. We expect everyone to play the game to the end. It's fine to help your allies, not fine to gift them all your stuff.”

Is there anything I can do about this? It isn’t fair
    voetbal830

Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:43 pm

• You can try reporting it. Not sure if it will result in anything.
    rlin81

Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:15 pm

• You can report but nothing will happen probably.
    Understand these guys probably just need to stop the game cause life, and if you ever have to gift all over the place
    an_on

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:04 pm

• You can try to report him but, as others had said it may not do anything. Perhaps, you can convince others to kill the person(s) that are breaking the rules
    dlg0322

Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:00 pm

• This game need a mode where people just press " join random game" and join a random game whiout having to chose with who they gonna play. Ranked would be that mode by défaut.

In fact, it's the only thing I wait before buying the game. It is just impossible that I buy the game as it is now. Peoble can create two count and give away all his unit or other thing like that.
    maoisai

Return to Questions

Information