Cheating

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:41 pm

• stitch29 wrote:One possibility is to link the accounts via Facebook and/or Google+. I know it's not always the most popular thing and it won't solve the problem 100% but it is rarer for people to have multiple Facebook and Google+ accounts.

That won't work. Anyone can make another Facebook/google account in 5 minutes. I'm sure some people will do it, but unless there was some sort of prize involved I doubt most people will go through the effort of having 2 players just to win a game.
    deewin

Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:41 pm

• deewin wrote:
    stitch29 wrote:One possibility is to link the accounts via Facebook and/or Google+. I know it's not always the most popular thing and it won't solve the problem 100% but it is rarer for people to have multiple Facebook and Google+ accounts.

That won't work. Anyone can make another Facebook/google account in 5 minutes. I'm sure some people will do it, but unless there was some sort of prize involved I doubt most people will go through the effort of having 2 players just to win a game.

Trust me, it happens.

I appreciate that people can create second Facebook/Google+ accounts but as I said in my post it is rare that people would go to that length.

The bigger problem is it does prove unpopular as some, including me, don't like the social media account linking but it is one way of helping solve the issue.
    stitch29

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:49 pm

• I just finished this game and If I go back and watch all of the moves that were made in the game i see 2 players who are doing more then working together... Player A is taking over bases just to pass them off to player B without defending them at all and in some cases turning off shields, player A making mines just to hand them over to player B, player A putting up walls of troops to prevent player B from being attacked on some sides. I think this could be possible dual boxing, is that allowed? It breaks the game completely and takes all of the fun out of it.
    paradox486

Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:12 pm

• What about a matchmaking system where it pick x number of players from a lobby / wait list. We could have the 'custom' games as well for people that want to play with friends or multibox
    m00se420

Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:20 am

• m00se420 wrote:What about a matchmaking system where it pick x number of players from a lobby / wait list. We could have the 'custom' games as well for people that want to play with friends or multibox

That would work great! However I'm just asking if this type of play is allowed so i know if I should report players doing it
    paradox486

Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:58 am

• Hi paradox. (I'm in a game with you atm.)

Helping others is allowed but multiboxing is not.
    “They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do"
    "Some drink from the fountain of Knowledge, you just gargled."
    telemitry

Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:22 pm

• paradox486 wrote:
    m00se420 wrote:What about a matchmaking system where it pick x number of players from a lobby / wait list. We could have the 'custom' games as well for people that want to play with friends or multibox

That would work great! However I'm just asking if this type of play is allowed so i know if I should report players doing it

What you described could certainly be multiboxing. I'd recommend emailing the devs, and they'll look into it.
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:52 pm

• I've been looking for their e-mail. Can you tell me what it is?
    paradox486

Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:19 pm

• paradox486 wrote:I've been looking for their e-mail. Can you tell me what it is?

Just click the "email us" tab inside of your game.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:40 pm

• It would great if there was a filter built into the game to prevent this. From the players point of view it sucks and is a pain in the ass to have to turn in players we think are multiboxing.
    tobian

PreviousNext

Return to Questions

Information