Do Drillers used for mine still use electricity?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.

• If you are at max capacity with your drillers and you build a mine, does this make space for new drillers?

I am asking because I have a player where I can see most of his outposts but only a small amount of drillers. His capacity is at 350 and he has two mines. That's why I am wondering if he has a huge amount of drillers on outposts that are out of my sonar or if he actually has 200 drillers plus the 150 he used for the mines.
    kinc4id

• I believe the drillers used to make a mine are consumed i.e. they are "destroyed". Your opponent must have drillers stationed on outposts you can't see.
    6payh

• Good to know, thanks.
    kinc4id

• 6payh wrote:I believe the drillers used to make a mine are consumed i.e. they are "destroyed". Your opponent must have drillers stationed on outposts you can't see.

This is correct. They should be out of your vision, either on an outpost or on a sub.

Maybe you can contact an ally who has other areas on his radar, who can confirm this?
    stefan

• Actually, all the other players left in the game are teaming up against me. I don't think one of them is willing to give me any information. Seems like I'm not very good at making friends. :D
    kinc4id

• Then it's good that those drillers are out of your vision, they're less of a threat there! :D
    stefan

• stefan wrote:Then it's good that those drillers are out of your vision, they're less of a threat there! :D

I would rather have them at my border, then I would know that his mine is defenseless. :D
    kinc4id

Return to Questions

Information