Leveling/Reward System?

Questions about rules, how things work, etc.
Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:19 am

• Having some kind of reward to the game would be a very nice touch to the game! Maybe like a progress bar on The Apparatus as it is not really known to for many players. The next big update might be too much, but can you put some micro-transactions? I'm not sure what kind of transactions the player can do, but it' sandy extra to the game! Lastly, (a very buggy glitch in IOS) can you fix the chat crashing? Every time I go on it, the first thing it happens is lag, then (hoping for luck) it will carry on, but most of the time it will straight up crash. Or, a black screen (of death) then crash. Thank you for your time.
    My signature? Well, M҉y҉ s҉i҉g҉n҉a҉t҉u҉r҉e҉ i҉s҉ t҉h҉i҉s҉?҉
    micsup2000

Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:40 pm

• Rewards are nice to have, I like that.
    So far, the general feeling on the forums regarding micro-transactions are that if implemented at all, it should only be for aesthetics.
    I really do hope the chat crash bug gets fixed!
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:56 pm

• I really wonder why so many people are actually asking for microtransactions? I think microtransactions are almost never a good idea and are the reason why almost all free2play titles are broken. Devs mostly create games around that transactions with the intention to make the player pay, and not just having fun while playing. And they take advantage of people that don't realise how much money the actually spent on these microtransactions. There are so many F2P titles on the appstore that I would gladly pay something and just play them instead of paying again and again and again. If you want to give the devs something, buy L2. If you already did that and want to give them more, I'm sure there are ways to donate.
    kinc4id

Return to Questions

Information