Winning 2 - Mining Rate

Any questions, tips, or cool solutions to the tactical puzzels
Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:38 pm

• I took Verne and somehow won, but still didn't mark the challenge as complete. I just can't figure this one out.
    dupree

Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:37 pm

• Can someone help me out. No matter what I do, the intelligence report data seems to stay the same - am I missing something? I've built a mine and taken over enemy outposts. Is there more to getting Neptunium that I'm not understanding? Thanks for your help!
    drdeekon

Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:41 pm

• dupree wrote:I took Verne and somehow won, but still didn't mark the challenge as complete. I just can't figure this one out.
    You're taking other outposts along with Verne right? Can you PM me your solution so I can see what's up?

drdeekon wrote:Can someone help me out. No matter what I do, the intelligence report data seems to stay the same - am I missing something? I've built a mine and taken over enemy outposts. Is there more to getting Neptunium that I'm not understanding? Thanks for your help!
    The intelligence report is always based on right now so it doesn't get updated to include things that are planned in the Time Machine.

As to what you're missing. Mining speed is based on the amount of mines and the amount of outposts you have. You've been trying very well to use both strategies. Now try focussing on one.

Try just mining, because attacking wastes drillers. This could be nice because factories have growing armies and are hard to conquer.

Or try just taking over outposts, because building mines wastes attack power. But you would have to find a way to be really fast, and get there before the outposts are too big to take over.
    stefan

Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:18 am

• I'm ashamed to say that I have been at this one for days and I still can't figure it out. I'm gonna suck in a real game. :(
    sgtbob

Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:23 am

• Ok, and now I am more ashamed. I got it. Can't believe how simple it was. I was just over complicating it in my head. :)
    sgtbob

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:52 am

• Says I won it but doesn't check it off, what's going on
    tweak623

Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:11 am

• The first puzzles teach you the mechanics of the game, but at a certain point they become more fun exercises. It helps you to think creatively but it's not about the diplomacy and betrayal the online games are about. So you don't need to be able to finish the last few puzzles to have fun in the online games. :)
    stefan

Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:49 am

• I have no i idea on how to do this one i have been trying for hours, can someone help me out?
    ippyk

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:41 pm

• I am completely lost trying to figure out how to do this, it is the only intermediate that I can't get, a little help?
    p_duff

Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:08 pm

• Can someone PM me the solution to this puzzle, please? I give up, but want to know the solution.
    siannath

PreviousNext

Return to Tactical puzzles

Information