Male or Female?

Just shooting the breeze
Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:57 am

• radioactivity wrote:
    tw2000 wrote:So uhhhh how exactly did you 'cipher' it? I'm might like try it someday, although I don't think my username really fits. :P

We were in the midst of war when he commented something to the effect of complimenting me for innovative defensive tactics.

Usual chat, but I decided to reply "aw, go on you make a girl blush ;)" and it just evolved straight from that single off-hand comment.

Again, not something I really planned nor expected to work out well. But it was totally interesting that a peace agreement was brokered nearly immediately after.

Then when I broke the agreement, the player went off on how I was just like every other woman in his life. Some personal oversharing actually, peppered with general sexism.

Actually felt bad that I deceived him after that. Think I'll stick to being an androgynous atomic phenomenon from here on out.

Wow. That's just brilliant 'diplomacy'. :lol: Did you end up telling him the truth?
    Oh and did you do that just because? Or did get inspired by this topic beforehand? :P
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:05 am

• I did tell him the truth, and unsurprisingly it didn't make things any better. Lol. Not quite 'The Crying Game' but still. Lol.

I did it in part because I had played vs a 'girl' quite a while back - Uglygirl was her name. I was very cognisant of my own personal altered interaction with her vs everyone else on the map. She ended up winning the game and in my own mental post-game analysis I realized that if I would have treated her the same as everyone else I likely would have got the win.

I decided to try it and am glad I did, but I doubt I'll do it again any time soon.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:30 am

• radioactivity wrote:I did tell him the truth, and unsurprisingly it didn't make things any better. Lol. Not quite 'The Crying Game' but still. Lol.

I did it in part because I had played vs a 'girl' quite a while back - Uglygirl was her name. I was very cognisant of my own personal altered interaction with her vs everyone else on the map. She ended up winning the game and in my own mental post-game analysis I realized that if I would have treated her the same as everyone else I likely would have got the win.

I decided to try it and am glad I did, but I doubt I'll do it again any time soon.

Oh wow.... expect a feminine username coming on forums soon.... and if you're reading this, don't tell anyone else!!
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

Previous

Return to Off topic and social

Information