Subterfuge dream... Interpretation please. :)

Just shooting the breeze

• Okay so I may have been playing a little too much Subterfuge. Had the weirdest dream last night. I was in Vegas at a conference when I spot Ron (subterfuge developer). I go over to introduce myself, and congratulate him on subterfuge.

But when I asked about the future of the game, he started to run off like I was a crazy fan. He ran outside, jumped in an old van and drove off.

Then Godzilla destroyed Vegas and ate all the strippers. The end. :)

Woke feeling confused and sad because Ron ran off strangely.

Interpretations? (Humorous ones welcome)

Note: Godzilla added to dream for dramatic effect. ;-)
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

• The strippers!! Somebody PLEASE think about the strippers!!
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

• Ron was having a bad day after a stripper stopped "doing the deed" (if you know what I mean) to check her subterfuge as she was getting attacked. Turns out she was fu**ed. Pissed that she was able to stop his attack, Ron went to have a few drinks and that's when you showed up. By asking him questions about subterfuge he got even more angry and walked out. But then Godzilla ate that stripper so it made it all better.
    Last edited by r10t-- on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    R10t--
    Software Engineering student by day, avid gamer by night.
    r10t--

• Ok first part: that was pointing out that you're 'dreams' ar too unrealistic. You're a subterfuge nerd, you'll never get to Vegas. Sorry about reality.
    Next, meeting Ron was showing you that someone important will be coming into your life soon. But then they'll leave. I'm guessing it will either be Obama coming for a visit, orBill Nye. Not sure which.
    Then Godzilla. This is where it gets tricky. He's 14 feet and 5 inches. 14+5=19. 19 is not divisible by 3, so your kings will only kill 6 drillers. That leaves 1 let over, which would've been the killer. Instead, you lost that extra driller and Godzilla was released from his prison. Although is is just a guess, there were 7 strippers eaten right? Once again, 7 is not divisible by 3. Godzilla can do math, and he realized that too. Therefore, he had to eat them. You should also be aware that Ron was not running from you, but he saw Godzilla and was running from him.

Hope that confused you even more than you already were!
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• Rofl rofl @ everyone's answers.

math whiz9 you're a prophet! The oracle! It all makes sense.
    Except godzilla's dimensions ... You're clearly not a fan. ;) He's anywhere from 50-118m tall, so all those calculations have to be redone. :P
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

• carter j burke wrote:Except godzilla's dimensions ... You're clearly not a fan. ;) He's anywhere from 50-118m tall, so all those calculations have to be redone. :P

Shoot. I knew I'd made a mistake...
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• You are the MATHwhiz9. How could you make a mistake. I am ashamed
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:You are the MATHwhiz9. How could you make a mistake. I am ashamed

I actually expect something like this from mathwhiz7 or even 8 , but 9? 9 is on whole another planet
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Return to Off topic and social

Information