Not Subterfuge.

Just shooting the breeze
Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:44 am

• It was ok at the start, but diplomacy overall was pretty weak. There wasn't as much excitement as in subterfuge either. Some things were more vague as well (ex: your sonar range) possibly I experienced this because I was in a "noob" game, but it didn't excite me like subterfuge did. Also a lot more complex. I suppose if you like empire building it's a game more akin to that. Person to person alliances seem useful, but way more complicated and harder to manage than subterfuge, so it's more about expanding your power and a little less about allies.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:19 pm

• I thought this was a steam game! I'm totally down to play one if you start another! (Never played it, only saw videos of it) Let me know if you guys do. Also post some details of the game and how it compares to subterfuge I'd like to know :3
    R10t--
    Software Engineering student by day, avid gamer by night.
    r10t--

Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:54 am

• r10t-- wrote:I thought this was a steam game! I'm totally down to play one if you start another! (Never played it, only saw videos of it) Let me know if you guys do. Also post some details of the game and how it compares to subterfuge I'd like to know :3

I guess I could play another round if you wanted. Tis not steam, just a normal web browser game (I think).

Anyway. It's similar to subterfuge in the way you make allies, create units, take over outposts, attack people. It's more like domination, as you have to take over half the map to win.

However, you can buy upgrades that give you more units, money, or science. You trad sciences with people, making you more powerful. We're on about day 7, and I'm kinda starting to take over everyone. I got a huge manufacturing rush at the start, meaning I produce tons of units. Also got a good ally, and we trade sciences like heck. There's some tutorials to watch, and if you want a game then invite me and we'll see if you do better than nojo and aclonicy :D
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Previous

Return to Off topic and social

Information