Bad Manners

Just shooting the breeze
Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 am

• Geez. I would normally recommend this, but may be mention their usernames here so other layers can target them. ;)

I hope you reopen your account, and join a game with some if the nicer players from here. You need to end with a positive experience, not this. :(
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:16 pm

• Well, I won the other game so I'm only losing the single win and the patron medals for branding the others toxic.

I just didn't want crowing notifications for the next five days. So it was either delete the app or delete the account.

I'll make anew one.

Cheers!
    fezfox

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:18 pm

• fezfox wrote:In the end I decided to delete my account.

That's too bad. If you like the game, I would encourage you to give it another try. I assure you that those players are representative of the whole. :(
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:20 pm

• fezfox wrote:I just didn't want crowing notifications for the next five days.

I'll make anew one.

Cheers!

That's what I get for responding before I finish reading the thread. Welcome back! Haha.

Also - you do have the option of turning off notifications, if you find yourself in a situation like that where you don't want them.
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:46 am

• Sure. But what I really wanted to do was just mute two players
    fezfox

Previous

Return to Off topic and social

Information