ISFx
22%
ESFx
No votes

Total votes : 18

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:28 pm

• Player Types is back!
    But this time... It's personal-ity.

So I'm a bit of a psychology nerd. Anyone else out there share that?
    I'd be fascinated to see the distribution of types in this game. So vote for your Myers-Briggs type! Then, if you could kindly leave a reply with your MBTI type and a brief outline of your diplomatic style, general attitude in-game, and your spirit fish (see, viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1000&)
    If you don't know your Myers-Briggs, you can head here
    Ex.

INTP

I'm a somewhat amiable player. I don't take the game too seriously, but I will do whatever I can to win. Priority #1 is always fun for me, but "fun" for me means a tactically interesting war. I try to never play the same way twice, using a new strategy over a good strategy every time. I'm closest to a Piranha, but I also have Octopus and Dolphin tendencies.
    Last edited by roadkiehl on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:39 pm

• roadkiehl wrote:Player Types is back!
    (see, [Strategy] Player Types)

Ex.

INTP

I'm a somewhat amiable player. I don't take the game too seriously, but I will do whatever I can to win. Priority #1 is always fun for me, but "fun" for me means a tactically interesting war. I try to never play the same way twice, using a new strategy over a good strategy every time. I'm closest to a Piranha, but I also have Octopus and Dolphin tendencies.

Um... This is pretty much me, in both aspects.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:51 pm

• niverio wrote:
    roadkiehl wrote:Player Types is back!
    (see, [Strategy] Player Types)

Ex.

INTP

Um... This is pretty much me, in both aspects.

Twins!
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:55 pm

• *virtual high five!*
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

• 3 votes, 3 INT - though I consider myself a J. (And technically, I find myself somewhere in between I-E and S-N.)

Here's a handy TL:DR picture.

"No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:54 pm

• Well, that's not that handy, since it is so small - but, damn the quota.
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:55 pm

There. That one is much better.

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:52 am

• I'm an ISFJ. Although, looking at mm1's pic there, I'd put myself more on the logical side. I think my results are a bit messed up. And my player type, definitely piranha with some shark thrown in. I'm always attacking, or looking for someone to attack. Even when I turtle (which I hate doing) I still find ways to take a few outposts here and there.
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:29 am

• INFP- I don't know how accurate it can be- My in game persona is definitely different from my public persona.
    "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."
    janitorialduties

Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:26 am

• mm1menace wrote:3 votes, 3 INT - though I consider myself a J. (And technically, I find myself somewhere in between I-E and S-N.)

Yeah, I couldn't make a poll with 16 options, so I cut out the last letter. It has the least impact on attitude of the 4 categories. It's still too bad, though.
    roadkiehl

Next

Return to Off topic and social

Information