6%
ISFx
22%
ESFx
No votes

Total votes : 18

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:40 am

• janitorialduties wrote:
    roadkiehl wrote:So 50% INTx's right now. Interesting, since we only make up like 7% of the population.

Might explain the success rate of this game eh?

Also who is my brother INF?

...It's me
    Hi
    myqpalzm

Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:52 am

• zyxe wrote:...and the feelings of others

IT BURNSES US! FILTHY ZYXES AND ITS CRUEL EMOTIONS!
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:01 pm

• Well. I redid the test. I'm now ISTJ, not ISFJ. Is it supposed to change like that?
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:39 pm

• mathwhiz9 wrote:Well. I redid the test. I'm now ISTJ, not ISFJ. Is it supposed to change like that?

It does for some people. You could check the percentages that they give you for each letter. The closer you are to 0%, the weaker your preference is in that area. (For example, I'm 40% introverted, which means that I'm sociable and talkative, but still need alone time to recover.)
    It should also be noted that this test isn't objective by any interpretation. Basically, what's happening is that you're telling the computer, "I'm like this," then the computer says, "You're like this!" Then you're supposed to be awed at the brilliance of the computer, but really, it's how you view yourself that's important. I think of myself as a very cool, rational person, so it gives me that feedback. But I also have some strong F tendencies deep down. I just refuse to acknowledge them most of the time.
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:08 pm

• roadkiehl wrote:I also have some strong F tendencies deep down. I just refuse to acknowledge them most of the time.

Feel it, Road. It's okay. Let go of the masculine stereotypes, understand that gender roles are outdated and irrelevant. Just feel it.

:lol:
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:47 pm

• ENTJ-A
    Well, my thinking vs feeling category was 98% to 2%. Which explains my almost complete lack of empathy. The lowest number I had on the left side was 65%, the average was 80. I have to say, I think this matches my diplomatic style. It says I like things to be efficient and can be completely ruthless in my decision making, which explains the 4 backstabber medals I was given. It also says I'm insensitive, which isn't untrue. Another piece I found interesting is that it states ENTJ's like to "master people" which is probably a useful skill to have in a game like this.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:36 am

• So thanks for the introducing site roady !

So it shows Im intp-t .
    Introverted: 56%, Intuitive: 66%, Thinking: 73%, Prospecting: 59%, Turbulent: 57%.
    Role: Analyst
    Strategy: Constant Improvement

But I see myself as a boredom for all players and really annoying for others . No matter how hard I try :D and apprantely not a good strategist and full of bullshit :? So Thats it :( Im a nerd but a bad nerd :D
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:19 am

• So this is really strange. The first time I took this quiz, a couple months back before you posted this, I got INT so that's what I voted. I took the test again today (out of boredom) and I got ISFP. I answered the questions completely truthfully. I just think it's funny I "changed" personalities in 2/3 months.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:29 am

• Mine went from est to ist so it really wasn't a big change for me.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:32 am

• aclonicy wrote:Mine went from est to ist so it really wasn't a big change for me.

Uh no. EST to IST is huge. You literally went from extroverted to introverted. That's a pretty big change
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic and social

Information