Butts

Just shooting the breeze
Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:04 pm

• Ahaha! Invite me too; i love some real life diplomacy games, i got a bunch of board games like Risk, Powergrid, etc and we can probably involve Settlers of Catan, Diplomacy, Mafia, or all those other trust, alliance, and strategy games!
    I also played TF2 a bit; give me a call if you ever need a quick fix doc!
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:40 pm

• pandasecret wrote:Ahaha! Invite me too; i love some real life diplomacy games, i got a bunch of board games like Risk, Powergrid, etc and we can probably involve Settlers of Catan, Diplomacy, Mafia, or all those other trust, alliance, and strategy games!

Guys! Shhhhh, don't scare him away! This is a rare find! The elusive Medic Main! I didn't believe they truly existed anymore!
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:56 pm

• roadkiehl wrote:
    pandasecret wrote:Ahaha! Invite me too; i love some real life diplomacy games, i got a bunch of board games like Risk, Powergrid, etc and we can probably involve Settlers of Catan, Diplomacy, Mafia, or all those other trust, alliance, and strategy games!

Guys! Shhhhh, don't scare him away! This is a rare find! The elusive Medic Main! I didn't believe they truly existed anymore!

God damn it road you broke rule 7, never make direct contact! You must only talk to them if they have a medigun in hand. Let's hope he doesn't run away now
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:01 pm

• nojo34 wrote:
    roadkiehl wrote:
    pandasecret wrote:Ahaha! Invite me too; i love some real life diplomacy games, i got a bunch of board games like Risk, Powergrid, etc and we can probably involve Settlers of Catan, Diplomacy, Mafia, or all those other trust, alliance, and strategy games!

God damn it road you broke rule 7, never make direct contact! You must only talk to them if they have a medigun in hand. Let's hope he doesn't run away now

DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!? Quick! Mash the "E" key! It's their mating call! We don't have any other option!
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Previous

Return to Off topic and social

Information