I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:00 pm

• aclonicy wrote:Yes, Juanma PA is Pennsylvania.

I don't live in the US I'm not totally on top of things, kay?
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:01 pm

• i cri evertim, acloonerky, y u haf to be so med.

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:01 pm

• The biggest problem with the current state of the schooling system, is that none of it is practical. (With the only exception being a non-required personal finance class). Otherwise, you have a bunch of 'core' subjects being taught with the idea that you are going to specialize in each of them. When chances are, you'll specialize in none of them. - Which is useless, because everything is highly specialized in today's world.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:02 pm

• What? There is a place that isn't 'merica. That's just wrong
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:28 pm

• WHY DO YOU HATE ME JUANMA

What did i do to you? You invited me to a game and attacked me without saying a word. Can you please elaborate what I did to deserve this. I'll gladly apologize IF what I did justifies you hate for me.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:54 pm

• I don't know how your school systems are, but my school division abolished FAILING! They made it standard practice to mercy pass everyone. You could hand in assignments months after they were due and teachers were forced to give you good grades. It was supposed to remove stress from people who struggled, but the results were catastrophic. People that were originally successful now felt that the work they were doing was wasted because others could half ass the assignment and get a similar mark. And a large percentage of people simply took advantage of the system by never doing any work at all. They are only now reinstating failing grades and docking marks for late assignments.
    "You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t."
    -Caleb Carr
    v3xt

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:30 am

• v3xt wrote:I don't know how your school systems are, but my school division abolished FAILING! They made it standard practice to mercy pass everyone. You could hand in assignments months after they were due and teachers were forced to give you good grades. It was supposed to remove stress from people who struggled, but the results were catastrophic. People that were originally successful now felt that the work they were doing was wasted because others could half ass the assignment and get a similar mark. And a large percentage of people simply took advantage of the system by never doing any work at all. They are only now reinstating failing grades and docking marks for late assignments.

wait what is this thing actually happening in the world? Or is this just some late April fools joke?
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:03 am

• tw2000 wrote:
    v3xt wrote:I don't know how your school systems are, but my school division abolished FAILING! They made it standard practice to mercy pass everyone. You could hand in assignments months after they were due and teachers were forced to give you good grades. It was supposed to remove stress from people who struggled, but the results were catastrophic. People that were originally successful now felt that the work they were doing was wasted because others could half ass the assignment and get a similar mark. And a large percentage of people simply took advantage of the system by never doing any work at all. They are only now reinstating failing grades and docking marks for late assignments.

wait what is this thing actually happening in the world? Or is this just some late April fools joke?

Nope, this is happening at my school too, hell, I wish it were an April Fools joke, but in my school people who NEVER, and I mean NEVER hand even a 100-point assignment(proyect)pass the grade. (I'm not meaning to brag here) I have a rough average of 97 on all my grades and I seriously feel there is no merit to that, simply because someone who has MISSED THREE, not 10 days, not 15 days, not a month, but THREE months of school can just go to class and say "Hi I'm here" and pass to the next grade(That actually happened in my school). The school system is a joke.

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:13 pm

• Oh well Im jelous of you guys . Best schools and talking about 15 or less students in a class . Well nothing like that for me .
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic and social

Information