Anyone given Warbits a try??

Just shooting the breeze
Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:39 am

• We have a third! Welcome to #Subterfuge, myqpalzm!
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:42 am

• roadkiehl wrote:
    bangerz wrote:top/roady

I'm willing to join a multiplayer battle with you guys but I refuse to continue with the campaign - it's just not fun.

I've done about 8 missions so I know the gist. I don't think I got to powers (?).

I wasn't a fan of the campaign either. Nor did I like the powers (There never seemed to be the right power for my situation), so we can turn those off.

Yeah. The power ups are completely lame. Like the campaign.

The real question is, should we play with fog of war? Or not? Honestly, I like both options.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:43 am

• roadkiehl wrote:Anyone else having trouble with Game Center? It doesn't ever log in for Warbits, no matter how good my connection is.

No. Works for me pretty well. Occasionally my moves won't send though. Or I'll have an 'empty game' in my que.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:49 am

• topkilla wrote:
    roadkiehl wrote:
    bangerz wrote:top/roady

I'm willing to join a multiplayer battle with you guys but I refuse to continue with the campaign - it's just not fun.

I've done about 8 missions so I know the gist. I don't think I got to powers (?).

I wasn't a fan of the campaign either. Nor did I like the powers (There never seemed to be the right power for my situation), so we can turn those off.

Yeah. The power ups are completely lame. Like the campaign.

The real question is, should we play with fog of war? Or not? Honestly, I like both options.

I'm definitely better at fog of war, haha. That's my vote. We could also alternate, right?
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:17 pm

• Wait. Is that a better "with fog of war on" or "with fog of war off"?
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:04 pm

• topkilla wrote:Wait. Is that a better "with fog of war on" or "with fog of war off"?

On. I like being all sneaky ;)
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:28 pm

• roadkiehl wrote:
    topkilla wrote:Wait. Is that a better "with fog of war on" or "with fog of war off"?

I wasn't sure - Since the Fog has definitely helped me come back into the game.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:13 pm

• The power ups are so incredibly lame. I totally outplayed a kid, and what's his solution? Turn on a power up so his ranged attackers can hit me for two turns. :|
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:57 am

• topkilla wrote:
    roadkiehl wrote:
    topkilla wrote:Wait. Is that a better "with fog of war on" or "with fog of war off"?

I wasn't sure - Since the Fog has definitely helped me come back into the game.

Well, there is that. It makes the game more interesting.
    roadkiehl

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:04 am

• Does anyone know how to play multiplayer with more than just 2 players?
    roadkiehl

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic and social

Information