Burn out

Just shooting the breeze
Tue May 24, 2016 1:49 pm

• So I hate spamming (I consider this new thread as spam too) but Im having a serious subterfuge burn out . Here are reasons:
    1- I dont like mining mode , I know everyone likes it but I think its kinda lame and real men should fight domination :P
    2- I dont like non-anonymous game , I mean I hate when people seeking alliance in higher rated guys , not to mention having a good reputation or past games with them could affect their judgement too .
    3- domination takes too much time , casuall games bore me to death and forum regulars game is weird(no one likes me , I know :D )

And also Rating is shitty too . Im currently in 1418 which is a long way from my previous 1160 . But I have no good feelings . It just makes no sense and there is no gain either .
    I dont know I will check forums if theres a update that could cheer me up and cure my burn out but other than , thats it Im done playing.

Thank you all for all good times . (Not in forum regulars cause I hated them :D :P )
    Last edited by roozbeh on Tue May 24, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Tue May 24, 2016 1:52 pm

• It was nice having you around - hopefully we'll see you again!
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Tue May 24, 2016 2:18 pm

• I understand your burnout roozbeh, hope you come back later. But I would like to say something about the second "reason". I actually hate anonymous myself because people just do not care about alliances at all. Betrayal is too easy to do and it makes people paranoid. (At least that's my experience in 5 anonymous games I have played.)
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Tue May 24, 2016 7:32 pm

• I like you Rooz! And yes, the ESG games can be a little weird sometimes, but that's what makes them fun!

Also, I agree with Niv; I loathe the anon games. Maybe it is because I'm not as good as I think I am, maybe it is because I like the fact that my generally good reputation can help me in games. But I think that the anon games are considerably more toxic, and like Niv said, alliances and teamwork just don't exist in the same way.

Also, I have a weird feeling that the last post from Noel really took the wind out of the regular forum goers. It's been quiet around here, and plenty of people are disappointed.
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Tue May 24, 2016 7:34 pm

• I'm definitely sad so many forumers are being burnt out. It's tough to see a nice community like this trickle away. Will we even last a year...
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Tue May 24, 2016 10:31 pm

• aclonicy wrote:I'm definitely sad so many forumers are being burnt out. It's tough to see a nice community like this trickle away. Will we even last a year...

Yeah same here.......
    But even as I say that, I'm in hight school and I have study to do, and over the next few years I'll probably make less appearances on the forums :(
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

Return to Off topic and social

Information