I need to vent at Rocket League

Just shooting the breeze
Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:09 pm

• I have wanted Rocket League for a long time. My friends have it and it looks pretty cool. Today since the team sale is on I thought I would get it. Now is when the venting starts. ROCKET LEAGUE YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO PLAY YOUR GAME AND YOU ARE MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR GAME COMPANYS TO MAKE GAMES FOR MAC INSTEAD OF PRETENDING THEY DONT EXIST! YOU MADE AND RUINED MY DAY! YOU SAID IT WOULD BE HERE MONTHS AGO BUT YOU GOT DELAYED!! I SEE YOU STILL HAD TIME TO PUMP OUT SOME DLC THOUGH!! I WANT YOU SO MUCH BUT DEVELOPERS MAKE PEOPLE WHO USE A MAC'S LIFE HARDER!! YOU NEVER HEAR THE WINDOWS PEOPLE COMPLAINING BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS MAKE THE GAMES FOR WINDOWS!!!!!!!! Ok. Deep breaths. I am not the happiest at the moment.
    chariot rider

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:45 pm

• Truth. I have a mac and the amount of games you can't play is rather sad. I've never been too much of a computer gamer though, playing more on consoles. I've heard rumors about a mythical object called boot camp, which is published by apple, that lets you play Windows exclusive programs on a mac. I've just never cared enough to look into it.
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:28 am

• Cuz mac sucks ass at software compatability
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:35 am

• whos sayin wrote:Cuz mac sucks ass at software compatability

Just sayin, it isn't Apples fault. The root of the problem lies in developers who don't take the time to write their game for Mac. If the game is good chances are it will be on Mac. In fact the Mac port should land in a few months anyway.
    chariot rider

Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:11 pm

• Here's a video I watched a few weeks ago. It goes in depth about why macs are not gaming machines. It's only 8 minutes so you should check it out.
    https://youtu.be/GBq18kpPVSQ
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:12 pm

• nojo34 wrote:Here's a video I watched a few weeks ago. It goes in depth about why macs are not gaming machines. It's only 8 minutes so you should check it out.
    https://youtu.be/GBq18kpPVSQ

And I agree 100% but I don't have money to shell out for a windows.
    chariot rider

Return to Off topic and social

Information