RoadKiehl 2: The Return of RoadKiehl

Just shooting the breeze
Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:11 am

• In a world, where new iPhones cost an impractical amount of money, one man must face the the challenge of a lifetime: Asking all of his relatives if they have an old phone they can give him.
    As luck would have it, my brother did! So yeah, now I'm back, phone and all. I missed you guys! (Except Nojo, my pyroshark partner)
    What have I been doing to satisfy my back-stabbing urges? Well.... stabbing backs! I've joined a competitive TF2 team (and dragged Nojo with me) playing as the one and only spy. So, needless to say, I've had plenty of time to get familiar with the exposed rears of my foes. Subterfugers beware!
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

• Aw road why did you have to get a phone. I wanted to keep you for myself but alas I must share with what's left of the community. Welcome back buddy.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:Aw road why did you have to get a phone. I wanted to keep you for myself but alas I must share with what's left of the community. It pains me to say this, but road has 200-300 hours less on tf2 then me, but he is better at spy. (But that's one class of 9) Welcome back buddy.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• Yay! Roady you're here!
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• Welcome back mr. Offline for 20 hours! Glad you are back.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

• You come back and have a glorious 777 posts. You are not allowed to ever post again, EVER! Don't want to ruin the perfect 7's.
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

• zyxe wrote:You come back and have a glorious 777 posts. You are not allowed to ever post again, EVER! Don't want to ruin the perfect 7's.

Funny thing is, he might not. His phone is having troubles with data and such so he MAY not be back. Sorry if you wanted to break the bread road.
    nojo34

• hi
    bangerz

Return to Off topic and social

Information