Thank you.

Just shooting the breeze
Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:46 pm

• Thank you.
    I'm going to list a few names here, and I just want to say thank you to everyone on the list. You don't know what you did, but I do, thanks for doing it. No you don't get to know what you did. This post is for me, so I'm going to make it global for a while.

Mathwhiz9
    Aclonicy
    Bangerz
    Roadkiehl
    Juanma206
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:11 pm

• nojo34 wrote:Thank you.
    I'm going to list a few names here, and I just want to say thank you to everyone on the list. You don't know what you did, but I do, thanks for doing it. No you don't get to know what you did. This post is for me, so I'm going to make it global for a while.

Mathwhiz9
    Aclonicy
    Bangerz
    Roadkiehl

eh I would point out that this goes in the off topic and social sub forum but I'd get 360d by your mlg defense so I'll shut me self.

srsly.

edit: just realized this is head of every subforum

BUT WHY NEUJEU WHY U DO DEEZ!?
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:28 pm

• juanma206 wrote:eh I would point out that this goes in the off topic and social sub forum but I'd get 360d by your mlg defense so I'll shut me self.
    srsly.
    edit: just realized this is head of every subforum
    BUT WHY NEUJEU WHY U DO DEEZ!?

This is important to me. I'll only leave it here For a day or two. That's why.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:02 pm

• nojo34 wrote:Thank you.

Mathwhiz9
    Aclonicy
    Bangerz
    Roadkiehl
    Most cryptic post ever?
    denzalo

Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:43 am

• Nooo. Now I will cry myself every night to sleep while thinking why nojo doesn't thank me and suffer in my own pity!
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:28 am

• niverio wrote:Nooo. Now I will cry myself every night to sleep while thinking why nojo doesn't thank me and suffer in my own pity!

Sorry, but I have my reasons.
    nojo34

Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:59 am

• Don't cheapen what he did. He obviously cares very much about whatever he's posting about. Let him give his thanks in peace.
    aclonicy

Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:51 am

• aclonicy wrote:Don't cheapen what he did. He obviously cares very much about whatever he's posting about. Let him give his thanks in peace.

Yes.
    nojo34

Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:19 am

• aclonicy wrote:Don't cheapen what he did. He obviously cares very much about whatever he's posting about. Let him give his thanks in peace.

ez when you're in the list you prick
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:06 pm

• juanma206 wrote:
    aclonicy wrote:Don't cheapen what he did. He obviously cares very much about whatever he's posting about. Let him give his thanks in peace.

ez when you're in the list you prick

Chill out Juanma. This is just a thank you list, not some exclusive club. I only put those four people on the list for some specific reasons. If you think you should have made it, sorry that you didn't.
    nojo34

Next

Return to Off topic and social

Information