Your opinion obout other players

Just shooting the breeze
Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:10 pm

• Math, I appreciate your kind words. As a fellow Canadian, I somewhat predicted your kindness, but you have far surpassed any stereotypes and have been kind to me from the start. I greatly appreciate your welcoming me into the community, and I can tell that you are great at this game, even from the small time we have played together.

Look forward to playing many more games with you.
    Saluti
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:27 pm

• Colt, all i can say is he convinced sheep to trade away a tinkerer, in exchange for a thief. In a factory heavy game. CAnt wait to try diplomacy with you.

Math, i much prefer the 'good morning' scene in the hobbit over what your signature has; however, you signatures never cease to amaze me.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:18 am

• Nojo is always fun to play with, as an enemy or as an ally. His diplomatic abilities are some of the best, and his tactics back up his word. Not to mention he's totally calm even when things aren't going his way.
    I'm highly suspicious of your motivations.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:12 am

• Blob is good and fun , but Ive never seen him going into a trouble for someone else in the game . He is cool to chat with but sometimes dont give you straight answers which is annoying:D
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

• Mathwhiz (and his aliases) is a great player. We haven't had much success when allied but he's always made the game enjoyable and entertaining. Solid ally.

Carter J Burke is a solid ally too. You can absolutely trust Carter... but I'm not sure about people who talk in the third person... the enigma that is CJB. :P
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:48 am

• Carter? I can't say much about his in game skills, as I haven't played with him. He stops around here a few times a month and has been doing it for a while now. He seems nice enough, but the only solid thing I know is that him and bangerz have had issues in the past.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:14 pm

• Good and old friend
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:11 am

• I think subterfuge is no different in aspect of characters occupying the game.Same as in real life u have here nice honest people, fair & honorable in nature but most 90% as IRL are haters and trying to hide their character behind arguing & their power they find in groups like a sheeps.They lack of sense of truth & fairness.They lie to them self and blame others for litteraly everything because this make them look away from their own misery and how the governments enslave them.Working all life & have nothing, they slaves & they cannot see where their suffer coming from so they attack others.Instead of love & understanding they feed & share hate and destruction.

OK bye
    fox-alpha-one

Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:37 am

• Fox is a multi boxer who has arguments that would be good but aren't because the context is wrong. And Nojo, Colts didn't convince me to do the tinkerer trade. It was my idea from the start.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:05 am

• context is exactly on spot my dear comrade as everything is conected to the source in this big universe.

and I am not a multiboxer u should teach yourself the meaning of the slang words.
    fox-alpha-one

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic and social

Information