Just shooting the breeze
Post a reply

Re: Your opinion obout other players

Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:46 am

fox-alpha-one wrote:context is exactly on spot my dear comrade as everything is conected to the source in this big universe.

and I am not a multiboxer u should teach yourself the meaning of the slang words.

Wrong context is thinking that Subterfuge is conquering the universe when it's not, it's just a game. Multiboxing. Now, I seriously hope you know what I'm on about as I think you are one who needs to teach themselves the meaning of 'multiboxing'.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:15 am

This isn't an argument thread guys, no need to go back and forth.

Now for my opinion on sheep.
Sheep, you're a really nice guy who clearly likes the game. Sometimes you get a bit overexcited and spam the chatbox, but you're cool to play with.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Colts is a lovely, chatty person who might just forget his NAPs. Seems obliged to do things that are in my best interests.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:43 pm

bleatingsheep39 wrote:Colts is a lovely, chatty person who might just forget his NAPs. Seems obliged to do things that are in my best interests.

Saying that I forget NAPs first of all is not an opinion. It's an honest mistake.
I appreciate that you called me lovely :D
What did I do that made me obliged to do things in your best interest though?

Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:11 am

coltspaesano wrote:
bleatingsheep39 wrote:Colts is a lovely, chatty person who might just forget his NAPs. Seems obliged to do things that are in my best interests.

Saying that I forget NAPs first of all is not an opinion. It's an honest mistake.
I appreciate that you called me lovely :D
What did I do that made me obliged to do things in your best interest though?

Do you want an NAP? I'm getting attacked a bit much.

Yes.

Can we trade a thief for a tinkerer?

Yes.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:26 pm

Alright sheep, I don't think you know what the meaning of the word "obligation" is. Also, I initiated the trade for the tinkerer because it was a factory-heavy game, and I was trying to actually screw you over. With a game that is limited on energy, a tinkerer is way more valuable than a thief (which can only really be used effectively on offence, something you didn't really excel in that game). The NAP thing we agreed to in both of our best interest. I don't think based on that it is a justified statement saying that I was obliged to do things in your best interest. I appreciate your comments about me, including the constructive criticism and the complement, but please don't make statements that hold no support.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:04 pm

TASTY BALLS

Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:01 pm

who is this good guy sheep or whatever insulting everyone in most extravagant trolling style ?

Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:16 am

fox-alpha-one wrote:who is this good guy sheep or whatever insulting everyone in most extravagant trolling style ?

????

Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Sheep is fun to play with, though he can get a little overly involved in the game.
Post a reply