Your opinion obout other players

Just shooting the breeze
Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:10 pm

• Good ol Math! I've enjoyed playing several games with him. He's highly skilled at attacking until it doesn't work and then he turtles like a champ. I enjoy the conversations we've had in the public chat, and if nothing else he makes it more entertaining.
    nautiusmaximus

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:52 pm

• I keep on hearing this guys name but never played with him. His name sounds cool but makes no sense. Not much experience talking with him
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:31 pm

• whos sayin wrote:I keep on hearing this guys name but never played with him. His name sounds cool but makes no sense. Not much experience talking with him

I like Whos sayin, because he's the only other L1 on the forums making me feel less lonely.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:01 pm

• Never played with sheep. Seen a number of forums he's posted and posted in, and heard that he's an aggressive player, but haven't personally played with him to find out. But I'm sure that we will meet in a game at some point.
    nautiusmaximus

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:40 pm

• have yet to play with max, but looking forward to seeing him play.
    toggy

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:20 pm

• Have no words for togs
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:39 am

• See what I said about Whos sayin above. I just want people to post about me... :D

I will add whenever I'm in a game with Whos sayin he's a small force (very easy to defeat in a war) but he rarely gets attacked.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:55 pm

• Bleating sheep is to Subterfuge as Jar Jar Binks is to Star Wars. But that's ok the world is filled with unique and wonderful snowflakes. I am still not completely convinced that sheep is actually not just Juan trolling us.

Notwithstanding, I enjoy his contributions to the forum, if only for the sharp counterpoint of so many of us stuck up, holier than thou forum regulars. Good for you sheep - you be you brother.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:36 pm

• Radio is one of those holier than thou forumer type...... just kidding... mostly. I actually greatly enjoy playing with radio, and he is a great strategist. Also one of the most entertaining people to have in the chat, especially when his better half is in the room (I.e. Bangerz). He definitely is a strong player, and a welcome sight in games. P.S. Where did you go friend, we still have room for you if you want back in.
    nautiusmaximus

Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:57 pm

• i took that 1v1 mentioned earlier with silverberg (for anyone who cares) and i gotta say he kicked my butt. he seems to play super agressive which completely annhialates my conservative playstyle. gg mate.
    toggy

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic and social

Information